UUM ETD | Universiti Utara Malaysian Electronic Theses and Dissertation
FAQs | Feedback | Search Tips | Sitemap

The relationship between job satisfaction and job performance among employees in beverage industries in Negeri Sembilan

Selva Ganapathy, Arnachalam (2016) The relationship between job satisfaction and job performance among employees in beverage industries in Negeri Sembilan. Masters thesis, Universiti Utara Malaysia.

[img] Text
s816348_01.pdf
Restricted to Registered users only

Download (888kB)
[img]
Preview
Text
s816348_02.pdf

Download (576kB) | Preview

Abstract

This study was conducted in order to find any relationship between job satisfaction and job performance among employees in beverages industries in Negeri Sembilan. The job satisfaction dimensions that were surveyed in this study are promotion, salary, performance appraisal system and training and developmental programme. Vitaton (M) Sdn.Bhd, Bioton Corporation Sdn.Bhd, Vitatrade (M) Sdn.Bhd and Vita-Cool (M) Sdn.Bhd’s employees were the respondent of this study. The respondents were obtained from the human resource department of the said organisations. A total of 253 questionnaires were distributed to obtain the primary data used for this study. Both descriptive and inferential statistics were employed by researcher to find results. The results show that, training and developmental programme have very high influence on employee’s job performance and followed by performance appraisal system, salary and promotion. The R square value in model summary, researcher find that, job satisfaction dimension only influence 66.40% towards employee’s performance while remaining 33.60% were influence by other factors which is not discussed in this study. Recommendations for future study are to focus on other factors that might influence on employee’s job performance.

Item Type: Thesis (Masters)
Uncontrolled Keywords: Job Satisfaction’s dimensions (promotion, salary, performance appraisal system and training and developmental programme), Job Performance.
Subjects: H Social Sciences > HF Commerce. > HF5549-5549.5 Personnel Management. Employment
Divisions: Othman Yeop Abdullah Graduate School of Business
Depositing User: Mr. Badrulsaman Hamid
Date Deposited: 05 Jul 2017 10:46
Last Modified: 05 Jul 2017 10:46
URI: http://etd.uum.edu.my/id/eprint/6344

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item